UL Listed Tamper Resistant 20A GFCI Electrical Plugs Sockets
UL/CUL US 20A GFCI, Tamper Resistant NEMA 5-20, 120V/60Hz, meet UL 2008 Standard, with work LED indicator.
1. Amperage:20A Feed Through
2. Supply voltage:125VAC/60Hz
3. Trip level:4-6mA
4. Trip time:25ms
5. Maximum Humidity:95%
6. Operation Temperature:-35℃ to +66℃
1. Meets new UL requirements issued in 2008
2. 2-pole, 3-wire grounding duplex receptacle
3. Impact-resistant thermoplastic cover and body
4. More resistance to electrical noise and to moisture corrosion
5. Press the test button monthly, then press reset button in order to confirm the GFCI works properly, if reset state fails, the working LED will turn off, GFCI life expired and need to be replaced by a new one.
6. End-of-life indication LED will turn red immediately if GFCI has lost its ability to protect, then pression the test button to use the function of Manual compulsory to trip, and it will not reset anymore that may prevent personal injury or death due to a ground fault.
7. GFCI with Tamper Resistant, it may stop the kids use any foreign body to connect the receptacle's any alive parts from the outlets.
1. Q: Are the wallplate included?
A: Yes, the wallplate is included in the quotation, we can also quote the ones without wallplate.
2. Q: What's the inner package for the GFCI?
A: We have neutral blank box and neutral color box for your choice. If you want OEM color box, we can also accept.
3. Q: Do you have other type GFCI?
A: Yes, you can review our official company website www.hkcontrol.cc for all models we have. Like the GFCI with weather resistant type, the GFCI without tamper resistant type, the GFCI with self-test function and the one with both TR and WR function etc.