2015 Self Test GFCI Receptacle 15A 120V with Tamper Resistant Receptacle
Hongji offers a wide variety ground fault circuit interrupters ( GFCIs) to help protect people from electrical shock in homes, offices, hospitals, schools, and the outdoors.
Our GFCIs meet the latest UL943 2015 requirements. From us, you can purchase tamper resistant type and weather resistant type.
|AC Horsepower Rating|
|At Rated Voltage||1 HP|
|Grounding||GFCI Ground Fault|
|Dielectric Voltage||Withstands 2000V per UL498|
|Flammability||Rated V-2 per UL94|
|Operating Temperature||-35℃ to +66℃|
|Standards & Certifications|
1. Automatic Self-test function, with LED pilot.
2. Tamper-Resistant - Shutter mechanism inside the receptacle blocks access to the contacts unless both prongs of a plug are inserted at the same time
3. Wall plates included.
4. One indicator (green) for working and the other (red) is for life-time.
5. When the product is working, the red light indicator will flash every 1-10min, the chip will test automatically.
6. When the product life terminated, the red indicator will light up.
Q1. Can I have one pc to test?
A: No problem.
Q2. What's the difference for old UL standard and the newest UL943 2015 standard for the GFCI?
A: The GFCI meeting UL943 2015 standard is with automatic self testing function, automatically tests the GFCI receptacle periodically to assure proper GFCI function with an LED pilot.
Q3. How do you confirm quality?
A: For each lot, we do 100% inspection for half-finished and completed finish products before they are shipped to customer side.