|AC Horsepower Rating|
|At Rated Voltage||1 HP|
|Grounding||GFCI Ground Fault|
|Dielectric Voltage||With stands 2000V per UL498|
|Flammability||Rated V-2 per UL94|
|Operating Temperature||-35℃ to +66℃|
|Standards & Certifications|
|Applicable Standards||UL943, UL498|
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time
- Improved immunity to high frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping
- Advanced electronics provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages
- Status Indicator Light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal
- Silver alloy contacts
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic cover and body
- Available in 15A and 20A versions, all with Fed Spec rating
- TEST and RESET button colors match device face
- Kitchen, Bathroom, Pool, Hotels and resorts, Retail locations, Business offices, Apartments and condos.
How to test a GFCI outlet
1.After finishing the connection of wires and supply the power, press the RESET button fully and plug in a lamp or radio into the GFCI to verify that the GFCI wired correctly (make sure to plug in completely); if the GFCI had been wired properly, it can be reset and supply the power to the outlet and the load terminals of the device.
2. Press the TEST button to test the device, which will stop the flow of electricity at this moment, and the radio or the lamp will goes out, in addition, the RESET button will pop out, then press the RESET button to restore the power, the green indicator LED will be on, all those show that the GFCI has been correctly installed and wired.
3. The GFCI is working properly only if you can press the RESET button to restore the power. when Self-testing red indicator LED flashing, or the red indicator turns on, the RESET button will not restore power and the GFCI is damaged, cannot respond to a ground fault. The GFCI need replaced.
Q1.Are you factory?
A2.YES, Welcome to visit our company and factory.
Q2.What is the warranty?
A2.At least1 year warranty.
Q3.What is the shipping way?
Q4.What is the payment terms?
Q5.Can we design customer packing?
A5.YES.We can customer's own packing.
Q6.Can we add our own logo on products?
A6.YES.you can add your logo on them.