Decorator Passive Infrared Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors
PIR passive infrared sensor detects occupancy by sensing the difference between heat emitted from the human body in motion and the background space. In order to provide adequate coverage within a space, the sensors utilize a unique Fresnel lens which divides the coverage area into zones, thus enhancing the detection of small movement. Once an individual enters a space being monitored, the sensor responds to a change in the infrared background by turning the lights ON automatically. Once the individual leaves the area and the space is unoccupied for a selected period of time, the lights are turned Off automatically. Free standard size wall plate included in package. Neutral wire required. UL listed, California Title 24 compliant.
|Time Delay||15 Sec to 30 Mins|
|Light Level||30 Lux-Daylight|
|Standards & Certification|
- Turn lights On/Off automatically
- Provides built-in On/Off push button
- Work modes: OFF, VAC and OCC
VAC: manual ON/ auto OFF; OCC: auto ON/ auto OFF
- Time delay Off setting is adjustable from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Compatible with all kinds of load including electronic ballast
- Manual adjustable ambient light level prevents load from turning ON automatically during periods of ample natural light
- Single Pole feed & Single output
- Zero crossing function
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- Installation height: 4 ft
- Conforms to Califor Title 24 Requirements
- Laundry Rooms
- Home Offices
The coverage range of the sensor switch is specified and illustrated in Figure 1. Large objects and some transparent barriers like glass
windows will obstruct the sensor's view and prevent detection, causing the light to turn off even though someone is still in the detection area.
PIR Occupancy Sensor with Night light
Multi-technology Wall Sensor Light Switch
Dual Relay PIR Wall Sensor Switch
Rebates & Incentives USA
There are various rebates and incentives that promote energy efficient lighting systems. Incentives to purchase and install energy efficient products can come from:
1. Local and state utilities
2. State energy efficiency programs
3. EPAct tax incentives
4. Federal stimulus monies that focus on energy efficiency
1. Q:Can I have a sample order?
A:Yes. we welcome sample order.
2.Q:.Do you have certification of Sensors ?
A:Yes. we have ETL&CUL certifications for sensors.
3.Q:Could you send me some samples ?
A. No problem,but please pay freight fee.
4.Q:What's your MOQ?
A. If you can do our brand,the MOQ is 1000 pieces.
5.Q:Can you do the design for us?
A. Yes, we have professional designer on structure design, it is easy for us to make new design and make new module for our partners.