PC Material PIR Low Voltage Occupancy Sensor Switch Power Pack Required
The MPW-L passive infrared (PIR) occupancy sensors turn lighting on and off based on occupancy and ambient light levels. The light level feature keeps lights from turning on if the ambient light level is sufficient.
The sensors can be configured to turn lighting on, and hold it on as long as PIR technology detects occupancy. After no movement is detected for the selected time delay, the lights switch off.
|Power Supply||MPP-24 Power Pack (Purchased separately)|
|Time Delay||15 Sec to 30 Mins|
|Range||25% to 100%|
|Standards & Certifications|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
- Easy installation and energy-saving
- PIR Technology
- Turns lighting systems on/off based on occupancy and ambient light levels
- Adjustable sensitivity and light level
- Adjustable time delay 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Conforms to California Title 24 Requirements
Make sure that the power has been turned OFF at the circuit breaker.
Connect lead wires as WIRING DIAGRAM: Black lead to Common, Red lead to +24V, Blue lead to Control Out.